First PTO Meeting – Tuesday, August 29!
Date: Tuesday, August 29
Our first PTO meeting of the year will be IN-PERSON in the Library! No Zoom option for this first meeting, but going forward, future meetings will be on Zoom.
A Message from Mrs. Leonardo
Check out the most recent Cougar Connect for a message from Mrs. Leonardo, as well as additional information regarding school policies and programs Kennedy has to offer.
Capture your memories in this year’s John F. Kennedy Middle School Yearbook!
10% OFF IF YOU PURCHASE BY SEPTEMBER 30!
- go to www.treering/validate
- Enter your school’s passcode: 1015926081674110
Regular price: $38.29
Purchase by: April 11, 2024
Kennedy Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a nonprofit volunteer organization (tax ID 47-1531115) whose mission is to help students thrive and grow into the next generation of community and business leaders. To support this mission, we raise funding and organize parent volunteers to help our school better serve its students.
Kennedy offers an array of programs to support our students’ social, emotional, physical and academic needs, many of which are funded by the efforts of the PTO.
In 2023/2024, our direct drive fundraising goal is $30,000. We are asking $200 per family, but please consider donating any amount that fits your personal financial situation. Whether it’s $25, $50, $100 or $1,000, every dollar helps us reach our fundraising goal and our students are worth our investment.
- Online donation options are on our donate page: Click HERE
- Check payments may be left in the PTO box inside the office or mailed to the school: Kennedy PTO, 2521 Goodwin Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061. Please make checks payable to JFK Middle School PTO.
- Double your donation – check with your employer to see if they will match your generous donation.
- Please also consider a donation of your time. The PTO is always looking for volunteers to help with school events. For more information, please visit: www.kennedycougarspto.org/volunteer.
- Feel free to email email@example.com with questions or for more information.
For more info: https://kennedycougarspto.org/direct-drive
2023/2024 PTO Open Positions
Please consider taking on one of these vital roles this year! We’d love to have you join us in any way you can – Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for more info!
- Fundraising / Grant Writing
- STEM Program Liaison
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Parent Volunteer Coordinator
- Color Run Co-Lead
- Spirit Wear Lead
- Spanish Translation
Welcome to the Kennedy Middle School spirit wear store! Here’s a sneak peak – Get yours today!
The store will remain open throughout the school year. Orders will be processed on Mondays and take 10-15 working days to complete. Upon completion an email notification will be sent letting you know that the order is ready for shipping or for pickup at Goetz Bros. Sporting Goods (1125 Industrial Rd, San Carlos)
After School Sports
Registration for Fall sports is open! If you haven’t signed up yet, don’t wait too long – Spots are filling fast and deadline is August 30. Click on the links below for details and registration.
- Kennedy Volleyball: Girls 6th-8th grade
- Kennedy Flag Football: Boys 6th-8th grade
- Kennedy Basketball: Girls & Boys 6th-8th grade
For more info: https://www.teamsideline.com/redwoodcity
Stay in Touch
Feel free to email with questions or concerns email@example.com.