Here is the link to our main fundraising page for the Kennedy Color Run: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/kennedycolorrun2023.
You may anonymously submit any questions or suggestions to this form: https://forms.gle/9QjTtWBsSZ8yAK7SA.
How to Find Your Personal Fundraising Page:
- Go to our main fundraising page: https://app.99pledges.com/fund/kennedycolorrun2023.
- Find the box on the right that says “search for participant.”
- Type your name into this search box and press enter. Make sure the page that displays after searching is your first name, last initial and correct grade level.
- This is your personal fundraising page and the link that you should share with friends, family, neighbors, etc to collect donations. Your parents have already received this link by email.
How to Earn Raffle Tickets:
Share the link to your personal fundraising page (the one that has your name and grade level on it – find it by following the steps above) with friends, family and neighbors. For every $25 that you raise in donations to your page by Sunday night, May 7, you will receive 1 raffle ticket when you check in for the Color Run on May 12.
- For example, if you raise $100, you will receive 4 raffle tickets. To calculate the number of tickets that you can expect to receive, take your online fundraising total and divide it by 25.
Raffle tickets are not being sold. The only way to earn them is to get donations to your personal fundraising page.
How to Get Donations:
Ask your friends, family, neighbors, etc. to support our school by donating to your personal fundraising page (the one that has your name and grade level on it).
Tips for Getting Donations:
- Post a clickable link to your personal fundraising page (the one that has your name and grade level on it) on Facebook, Instagram, etc. Ask your parents, family, friends, neighbors to also share this link on their social media accounts so that their friends can also donate to your page. Be sure to thank your donors!
- Send the link to your personal fundraising page (the one that has your name and grade level on it) to friends, family, neighbors, etc. via email or text and ask them to give you a small donation. Don’t forget to also send Thank You’s to anyone who donates.
- Create a QR code that directs people to your personal fundraising page. You can do this at https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/. In the URL box, copy and paste the link to your personal fundraising page (the one that has your name and grade level on it). Save this QR code to your phone. When you see your family, friends, neighbors, etc., show them this QR code and ask them to give you a small donation. Don’t forget to thank your donors!
These can only be won at the Color Run by earning raffle tickets for collecting online donations by May 7th, see details above.
- PS5 and games
- Nintendo Switch OLED Bundle
- AirPods Pro
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones
- 1 Year Spotify Premium Gift Card & Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- $100 Nintendo eShop gift card for use on Nintendo Switch & $50 GameStop gift card
- $50 Cinemark gift card, $25 Pizza My Heart gift card, $25 Starbucks gift card, and $25 Bobalicious gift card
- $50 Visa gift card, $25 Baskin Robbins gift card, and $25 Amazon gift card
- $50 Hollister gift card, $50 H&M gift card, $50 PacSun gift card, and $25 Starbucks gift card
You will receive your tickets when you check in for the Color Run at school on May 12th. Each prize is a separate raffle. You can put all of your tickets into the draw for 1 prize, or spread them out into multiple prize draws– it’s your choice!
The student who raises the most in pledges by May 14th (the end of our fundraiser) will win a $50 Target gift card. The student who raises the next highest amount will win a $25 Target gift card. These will be delivered to you at school sometime during the week of May 15th.
If we can meet or exceed our fundraising goal of $20,000, these prizes will be doubled! $100 Target gift card for the top earner / $50 Target gift card for the next highest earner.
What to Expect the Day of the Color Run:
Adult volunteers will be on campus all day on Friday, May 12. During your brunch, lunch and PE period, please find our check-in tables on the blacktop near the gym. Form a line at your grade’s table to check-in where you will receive a wristband, T-shirt, sunglasses, and your raffle tickets (if you’ve earned them).
There will be envelopes behind the check-in tables. When you receive your raffle tickets (if you’ve earned them, see details above), deposit them into the envelope of the prize(s) that you want a chance to win. You can put all of them into 1 prize draw or spread them out into multiple envelopes– it’s your choice!
Please make sure to put your tickets into the envelopes immediately before you lose them. They can not be replaced. Raffle tickets will never be sold and there is no other opportunity to earn them other than the process described above about raising donations.
What to Expect at the Color Run:
The Color Run will take place on the field on Friday, May 12 during 7th period. 6th grade will be released first and will have about 15 minutes on the course. After 6th grade clears the course, 7th grade will be released. After 7th grade, 8th grade will go. Each grade will have about 15 minutes to spend on the course.
The course will be set up on the Kennedy field. As you run / walk laps around the course and come to the color zones, you will get sprayed with non-toxic color dust. If you want to participate, but don’t want to get dirty, please go around the color zones and not through them. Thank you for all of your great suggestions on our survey. We will try to add an additional color zone this year and are looking into different color distribution methods.
After your grade has had its turn, you will exit the course and can get a snack, take photos in the photo booth, and cheer on your friends in other grades. We will share the link to the photo booth pictures with you after the event. We also hope to have adult volunteers taking photos and will share the link to those.
Conduct at the Color Run:
Students may never touch any of the color dispensing devices (bottles, etc) or the bags of color that may be near the adult volunteers on the course. These are only for the adult volunteers. If a student is caught touching any of these, they will be asked to leave the Color Run course immediately and will no longer be allowed to participate.