- Execute one major fundraising event per year
- Execute one monetary donation campaign via mail and social media
- Sub-committee leads to send blurbs (when applicable) to Communications Coordinator for publication in weekly e-mail newsletters
- Direct Donation Campaign – Encourage families to make a donation directly to the PTO to support school programs. The main campaign request happens in the Fall.
- Scholastic Book Fair
- Execute annual week-long Book Fair.
- Recruit volunteers to man cash registers and help set-up/clean-up using Sign-up Genius.
- Work with Kennedy librarian to allocate raised funds and logistics of when to have library open for sales and set-up/take-down.
- Grant Writer – Apply for grants that will help fund programs at Kennedy.
- Color Run
- Plan our annual Spring fundraiser.
- Recruit volunteers to help run the event, assist with set-up/clean-up using Sign-up Genius.
- Dine Outs – Organize once monthly dine out fundraisers. Work with communications team to communicate events through PTO Newsletter and post events to PTO calendar and social media. Work with Kennedy office staff to communicate via school text and email alerts.
- Spirit Wear – Manage Spirit Wear page. Work with communications team to promote Spirit Wear sales through PTO Newsletter and PTO social media accounts.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.