FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE 2017-18 (Fundraising Chair – Open Position):
- Execute one major fundraising event per year
- Execute one monetary donation campaign via mail and social media
- Sub-committee leads to send blurbs (when applicable) to Communications Coordinator for publication in weekly e-mail newsletters
- Auction or other major Fundraising Committee – Open Positions. Procure and execute a Fall silent auction event.
- Annual letter/online Donation Campaign – Michele Haussler (Gr 8). Fall drive to encourage donations to support school programs.
- Annual Spring Campaign in May 2017 – Cathy Ammenti (Gr 7). Silicon Valley Gives Day will not occur in 2017 but we can still run a Spring Fundraising campaign using the Razoo site that was set up for 2016 SVG Day. Lead to manage PTO Razoo site.
- Scholastic Book Fair – Inez Jackson (Gr 7)
- Execute annual week-long Book Fair to start on Back-to-School Night.
- Recruit volunteers to man cash registers and help set-up/clean-up using Sign-up Genius.
- Work with Kennedy librarian to allocate raised funds and logistics of when to have library open for sales and set-up/take-down.
- AT&T Park Concessions:
- Concession Leads – Open Positions. Training included. Organize and lead worker groups at AT&T Park Concession stand a few times a year. Have to be present on day of event. Recruit workers.
- Concession Workers – Open Positions. Need 7 workers per event to sell snacks and drinks. Have to be age 18 to work due to alcohol sales.
- Graduation Day Fundraiser (New) – Open Position. Sell water/snacks at graduation ceremony?
- Grant Writer – Sonia Pelkowski (Gr. 6). Apply for grants that will help fund programs at Kennedy.
- PE Shirt Sales – Open Position. Sell PE shirts at Back-to-School Night, Maze Day and other PE Shirt Sale Events. Keep records of each shirt transaction and proper inventory. Collect shirt orders from PTO box and process. Coordinate with online store manager.
- PTO Online Store – Eva Weppner (Gr. 8). Maintain online portal for PE Shirt purchases, ticket sales, fundraising opportunities, etc.
- Escrip – Open Position. Promote and educate community on new Escrip program and Mobile Benefits program.
- Box Tops – Camellia Roe (Gr. 7). Publicize collection of box tops, sort and submit twice a year.
- Amazon – Open Position. Send e-mail reminders to use PTO link.
- Eat-Outs – Nicole Sommerfeld (Gr8). Organize once a month. Work with banner fairy to put up reminders on fences. Communicate events through texts, Peachjar, newsletter and flyers.
- Recycling (New) – Open Position. Organize recycling fund-raisers a few times a year (electronic, print cartridges, bottles, etc.). Maybe work with student council.
- 99 Pledges (New) – Open Position. Explore a “Thon” to engage middle schoolers in fundraising. Has to be approved by Principal and PTO.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions.