Believe it or not, we’re back! Are you ready it?
Mark your calendars for this Wednesday, August 9 and Thursday, August 10 – Maze Day is a chance for students to get their schedules and learn about Kennedy partners. After getting their schedules, students can enter the gym and learn more about the Boys and Girls Club, Cub Scouts, signing up for sports, and so much more! Listed below is the Maze Day schedule.
Maze Day Packet
A digital Maze Day packet has been created for your convenience. It includes links and QR Codes for our Family and Student Handbook, Kennedy’s dress code and cell phone policies, the calendar of events for the year, the bell schedules, information about school supplies, reminders about attendance, information about the Grand Canyon and Yosemite field trips, information from the PTO, the SamTrans bus schedule, and more.
You can find the Maze Day packet by clicking here. Hard copies will be available at Maze Day upon request.
33% of event sales are donated to Kennedy! Order online using code 3AMMYLH or show the flyer below at pickup.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 23RD | 5-9PM
861 MIDDLEFIELD RD, REDWOOD CITY, CA, 94063
Kennedy Middle School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a nonprofit volunteer organization (tax ID 47-1531115) whose mission is to help students thrive and grow into the next generation of community and business leaders. To support this mission, we raise funding and organize parent volunteers to help our school better serve its students.
Kennedy offers an array of programs to support our students’ social, emotional, physical and academic needs, many of which are funded by the efforts of the PTO.
In 2023/2024, our direct drive fundraising goal is $30,000. We are asking $200 per family, but please consider donating any amount that fits your personal financial situation. Whether it’s $25, $50, $100 or $1,000, every dollar helps us reach our fundraising goal and our students are worth our investment.
- Online donation options are on our donate page: https://kennedycougarspto.org/donate
- Check payments may be left in the PTO box inside the office or mailed to the school: Kennedy PTO, 2521 Goodwin Avenue, Redwood City, CA 94061. Please make checks payable to JFK Middle School PTO.
- Double your donation – check with your employer to see if they will match your generous donation.
- Please also consider a donation of your time. The PTO is always looking for volunteers to help with school events. For more information, please visit: www.kennedycougarspto.org/volunteer.
- Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
For more info: https://kennedycougarspto.org/direct-drive
2023/2024 PTO Open Positions
Please consider taking on one of these vital roles this year! We’d love to have you join us in any way you can – Reach out to email@example.com with questions and for more info!
- Fundraising / Grant Writing
- STEM Program Liaison
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Parent Volunteer Coordinator
- Color Run Co-Lead
- Spirit Wear Lead
- Spanish Translation
Welcome to the Kennedy Middle School spiritwear store! Here’s a sneak peak – Get yours today!
The store will remain open throughout the school year. Orders will be processed on Mondays and take 10-15 working days to complete. Upon completion an email notification will be sent letting you know that the order is ready for shipping or for pickup at Goetz Bros. Sporting Goods (1125 Industrial Rd, San Carlos)
After School Sports
Registration for Fall sports is open! If you haven’t signed up yet, don’t wait too long – Spots are filling fast. Click on the links below for details and registration.
- Kennedy Volleyball: Girls 6th-8th grade
- Kennedy Flag Football: Boys 6th-8th grade
- Kennedy Basketball: Girls & Boys 6th-8th grade
For more info: https://www.teamsideline.com/redwoodcity
Stay in Touch
Feel free to email with questions or concerns firstname.lastname@example.org.