The PTO is looking for involved community members to join the team to allow us to continue supporting all of our amazing programs at Kennedy! We are looking for people like YOU to help with large and small roles to help the PTO run smoothly.
Board elections will be held at our May meeting. Come vote, support your friends, or just hang out with us on Wednesday, May 30 at 7 pm at Canyon Inn at 587 Canyon Road in Redwood City.
The proposed members/volunteers are:
- President – OPEN
- Vice President – OPEN
- Treasurer – Philippe Jamotte
- Communications – Kate Stevenson
- Secretary – Cathy Ammenti
- Auditor – OPEN
- PE Clothes – Eva Weppner
- Book Fair – Inez Jackson
- Graduation Chair – Evro King
- Direct Drive – Vaugn and Tashina
- Auction Committee Chairs – Merideth Heite and Andre Bobo
- Teacher Appreciation Coordinator(s) – OPEN
- Fundraising Chair(s) (eat-outs, eScrip, box tops, etc.) – OPEN
- Grant Writer(s)- OPEN
- Music Booster(s) – OPEN
If you know any incoming 6th grade parents joining Kennedy next year who may be interested in joining the PTO, please pass this along. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.