Money raised by the PTO is used for a variety of purposes, including helping to fund the Family Center, music support, purchasing art supplies and sport equipment, technology improvements in the classrooms, and so much more. The PTO organizes fun events throughout the year to build community and raise money for our school. Have a new idea? Please share at a PTO meeting or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional ways to raise funds for our school are listed below:
- Direct donations – If you would like to make a donation of any size, we will put it to good use! Make your check out to Kennedy Middle School PTO and drop it into the PTO box in the school office. You may also make a donation via Paypal – just click on the donate button on the right of each page on this website!
- Gift matching – Ask your employer if they have a matching-gift program for charitable gifts. Contact us at email@example.com to arrange this.
- Amazon – Bookmark our homepage and shop through our Amazon banner link on the right. Kennedy PTO is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.
- Eat outs – Dine at local restaurants monthly through the school year and Kennedy keeps a percentage of the sales. Look out for PTO posts regarding Eat-Out restaurants!
- Box Tops for Education – Just clip box tops from the packaging of participating products and drop them into the box in the office.
- Box Tops Online – You can also earn money for Kennedy by shopping online at one of over 300 participating online retailers. Go to https://www.
boxtops4education.com/ and click on the Earn Online tab to sign up and learn more. Participating online retailers include Justice, Best Buy, Shutterfly, hotels, rental cars, and many others. En español: http://es.boxtops4education.com/homepageinterstitial
- eScrip – Register your grocery club cards (Lucky Grocery Store participates) and existing credit/debit cards with eScrip and a percentage of all purchases made at participating merchants is given back to Kennedy. Sign up at www.escrip.com. Click on “sign-up” and follow the instructions to register your cards. Our ID is Kennedy Middle School – Redwood City #137707790.