Yosemite – Attention all 6th grade students
- Parent & Student Information Meetings – Thursday, Aug 24th starting at 7:00 p.m. in the Kennedy Gym
- Applications due – Friday, September 1st to secure a spot for 2017 program
- Mandatory Parent and Student Meeting – Thursday, September 7th at 7 pm
- All donations should be received – October 26, 2017
- Mandatory Hike Dates & Trainings:
- Sunday, September at 24 8:30-11:30am, Kennedy
- Sunday, October 22 at 8:30-11:30an, Edgewood Park Reserve
- Sunday, November 12 at 8:30-11:30am, Windy Hill Preserve
- Mandatory Chaperone Meeting – Thursday, Nov 16 at 7:00 p.m
- Bag Check In – Friday, Dec 8; Saturday, Dec 9; Sunday, Dec 10
- Trip Dates – Monday, December 11 through Friday, December 15, 2017
Grand Canyon – Attention all 7th grade students
If you are interested in qualifying for the Grand Canyon Ecology Field Trip you can hear all about it on January 11, 2018, at 7 pm in the Kennedy Gym.
The application deadline is on Friday, January 19th. Please have your students turn in their application to their science teacher.
Washington D.C.- Attention all 8th grade students
The 2018 trip is hosted by WorldStrides. Dates are June 10 – June 15, 2018. Contact Zoe Wilson at email@example.com for more information on the trip.
More information to come!